Sunday, August 18, 2013

Common Kings



I first heard the song “No Other Love” on Streetwise Radio and loved it. I knew I had to hear more from this amazing band. As I listen to and found out more about this group of fantastic musicians, I knew this talented band was going on my playlist. The Common Kings makes me want to listen to them while sitting on the beach sipping on a cool drink. The band consists of Bass Player Lui Kirimaua (Ivan), Lead Singer Sasualei Maliga (Junyer), Drummer Jerome Taito (Rome), and Lead Guitar Player Taumata Grey (Mata). All the members of the Common Kings heritage are from the islands of Samoa, Fiji, Tonga and Hawaii but they are from Orange County, California. Some of my favorite tunes are “Wade In Your Water”, “Alcoholic”, “Fly” and “Fall In Love”. If you like good Island soul music tune into Streetwise Radio and listen to the Common Kings you will become a fan. You can also listen to Streetwise Radio on MyGen365, Live365, Athena365, iTunes and Pandora.
LM

No comments:

Post a Comment