Saturday, October 8, 2011

Anuhea


Born on December 10, 1985 as Rylee Anuheake’alaaokaokelani Jenkins but known as “Anuhea” is the oldest of three sibling’s two brothers and one sister. Anuhea was born and raised on the Hawaiian island of Maui; Anuhea is of Caucasian, Hawaiian and Chinese descent. I’m writing about this young artist because Michael Ealey told me about her, he said I would like her and he was right. Anuhea is folk rock, Reggae love song singer songwriter; she is a rare gem with all the qualities to become a star. Anuhea can sing she released her debut album “Anuhea” in 2009. In 2010 Anuhea released an Estelle cover “Come Over Love” this song hit number one all over Hawaii and Pacific Island radio stations. I see myself listening to this song with your honey sitting on the couch or riding in the car on a Sunday afternoon. I like all of her music, like when she is simply playing the acoustic guitar on the songs “Right Love, Wrong Time”, “Charismatic S.O.B.” and when she is singing “Simple Love Song”. Anuhea’s song “Crown Royal” is one of my favorites, girl can write some lyrics. Anuhea is a refreshing change and she can sing all of her music is Hot! Listen to Anuhea on Streetwise Radio Big Splifs Reggae 420.

LM


No comments:

Post a Comment